Competition terms and conditions to win a signed first-team home shirt – India, January 2020
1. This Signed Shirt Giveaway - India prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents of the Republic of India only aged 16 or over who are followers of Southampton FC’s Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/southamptonfc).
2. All entrants who fill in a form on Southampton FC’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/southamptonfc) will be collated and one (1) winner will be picked at random. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries not permitted, and entries are limited to one entry per Southampton FC Facebook follower.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win one (1) shirt signed by at least three (3) Men’s First Team players currently representing Southampton FC in the Premier League (“The Prize”). The Promoter will choose one (1) winner at random (in accordance with Paragraph 2) from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period. The Prize Draw runs from 00:01 GMT on Thursday 23/01/2020 and ends on 23:59 GMT on Monday 27/01/2020 (“the Competition Period”).
9. Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than seven (7) working days after the expiry of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five (5) working days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within five (5) days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Company Number: 53301, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org