100 Goals of the Decade Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This 100 Goals of the Decade prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents of the UK and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants who register an account or log into an existing account on the Southampton FC website (located at www.southamptonfc.com) and vote for their favourite goal of the decade will be collated and one (1) winner will be picked at random. There is no payment required to enter. All entrants will be sent a confirmation e-mail, confirming they have entered the competition.
- Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Multiple entries not permitted, and entries are limited to one entry per account.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win:
- Staplewood Training Ground Campus tour for up to five (5) people (the date and time of the tour to be decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion, though reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the winner’s request). In the event the winner of the Prize Draw is under the age of 18, at least one (1) adult shall accompany the winner to the tour;
- one (1) shirt signed by at least three (3) first team players currently representing Southampton FC in the Premier League;
- four (4) general admission tickets to a Premier League match played at St Mary’s Stadium (match to be decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion, though reasonable efforts will be made to provide tickets to the match chosen by the winner). The use of the winning tickets are subject to Southampton FC’s ticket terms and conditions available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditions.
- The Promoter will choose 1 winner at random (in accordance with Paragraph 2) from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period. The Prize Draw runs from 00:01 BST on Thursday 19 December 2019 and ends on 23:59 BST on Sunday 29 December 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
- Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 10 working days after the expiry of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 working days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s Prizes will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 5 working days or else they will also forfeit their Prizes). If a winner rejects their Prizes or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s Prizes will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
- All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prizes will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Company Number: 53301, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org